Spring is here. The time of birth, new beginnings.
It’s also Easter weekend, so it is a good time as any to take a step back and meditate…leave the past behind; start anew; welcome tomorrow.
With that in mind, we’d like to share some quotes about new beginnings. Perhaps they’ll help you take the step you’ve been needing to take.
1. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
2. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
3. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – John Pierpont “J.P.” Morgan
4. “Perhaps that is where our choice lies – in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning.” – Elana K. Arnold, Burning
5. “You can start anew at any given moment. Life is just the passage of time and it’s up to you to pass it as you please.” – Charlotte Eriksson, You’re Doing Just Fine
6. “Start every day all over again, leaving aside our knowledge & ignorance, failure & success; pain & gain; misery & happiness, it all comes back to learning, thinking fresh & trying again. Yesterday’s baggage — either good or bad can slow us down.” -Shahenshah Hafeez Khan
7. “Each new breath and moment is a gift. We can choose to start with a clean slate in the here and now.” – K.J. Kilton
8. “A pessimist is someone who has forgotten the joy of beginning.” – Marty Rubin
9. “There is always a new beginning…Doors are unlimited, always open, if one closes and that moment the other opens…” – Vandana Agarwal
10. “And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart